recommended rehabilitation facility
you feel pain?
Alternative forms of treatment in Brooklyn have been around for many years, but they’re now becoming more popular because of the opioid crisis. Prescription medications for pain management often mask the problem without identifying or addressing the root cause. A holistic approach uses natural, low-risk treatment methods to improve function and reduce pain over time. For holistic pain management in Brooklyn, the best choice is TRI Physical Therapy and Pain management of Brooklyn.
Chronic pain from an injury or from medical conditions like fibromyalgia or arthritis significantly reduces your quality of life. Some people deal with the physical pain by taking over-the-counter or even prescription medicine, but long-term use of drugs for pain relief, especially opioids, involves inherent risk and side effects. Alternative pain management provides holistic options to relieve persistent pain. These treatments are safe, non-invasive and non-addictive alternatives to pain medication.
Alternative Pain Management
Considered complementary medicine or non-traditional pain treatment methods, alternative pain management modalities include:
- PRP and Stem cell therapy
- Intra-articular laser therapy
- Joint regenerative therapy
- Ozone therapy
- Homeopathic trigger point injections
- Neural therapy
- Dry needling
- Tecar Therapy
Exercises for movement
Video: Discover Physical Therapy
Video: Discover Physical Therapy
What Conditions Benefit from Alternative Pain Management
Persistent pain may be caused by medical conditions, physical injury or a combination of factors. Chronic pain is one of the main reasons people miss work or seek medical care. Chronic pain can lead to depression, anxiety and a loss of mobility. Alternative pain management is effective in relieving the symptoms of many conditions that trigger your chronic pain, including:
Knee and hip
or back pain
If you’re living with chronic pain and wish to avoid pain medication, holistic pain management may be the answer for you. The doctors at of TRI Physical Therapy and Pain management offer the best interventional pain management in Brooklyn.
They create an individualized comprehensive program for you to address your persistent pain. These pain specialists concentrate on helping you recover from work-related injuries, sports injuries and car accidents.
What Are Some Alternative Pain Management Treatments?
Alternative pain management is an evidence-based form of treatment for ongoing pain. Your doctor can choose from among many treatment options, such as:
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture is a critical component of traditional Chinese medicine that helps relieve pain using thin needles placed through the skin at strategic locations around the body. Some practitioners believe that the stimulation of muscles and other tissues boosts your body’s natural painkillers.
- Homeopathic trigger point injections. As an alternative to steroid injections or opioid medication for pain management, homeopathic trigger point injections contain natural solutions injected into a trigger point or acupuncture point. The injections, widely used in Chinese medicine, trigger the body’s natural response to promote healing.
- Prolotherapy. A form of treatment for muscle and joint pain, prolotherapy involves injecting a dextrose solution into a muscle or joint to stimulate controlled inflammation. This result promotes increased blood flow, nourishes the tissue, removes damaged cells and causes the body to regenerate tissue at an accelerated rate.
- Hyaluronic acid injections. Injecting hyaluronic acid into your painful joint, like a knee, is a form of treatment for osteoarthritis. Your doctor injects a thick, gel-like substance to lubricate and cushion the joint.
- Ozone therapy. This therapy triggers the multiplication of cells in a weak or damaged body area, which helps relieve pain while strengthening and regenerating structures such as muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints and cartilage.
- Neural therapy. Designed to repair the functioning of the autonomic nervous system, neural therapy treats disturbances in your body’s electrical system.
- TECAR therapy. TECAR therapy is a non-invasive radiofrequency treatment that promotes healing by creating heat inside your body that stimulates its ability to repair itself.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell therapy. PRP therapy uses your own platelets to stimulate the activation of stem cells, which reduces inflammation and promotes a healing response in nearby tissues.
- Intra-articular laser therapy. This form of laser therapy helps relieve pain by penetrating the skin deeply enough to reach joints or spinal discs. This therapy is often used in conjunction with PRP therapy.
Debilitating pain interferes with your ability to work, sleep and enjoy life. Fortunately, there are many forms of alternative pain management treatments that may help you experience relief from chronic pain. Strong medications with unpleasant side effects with the potential of addiction aren’t your only options for finding relief from chronic pain.
If you’re living with chronic pain, you’re not alone. Don’t give up on finding a form of treatment that’s effective for you in reducing or relieving discomfort and pain.
We offer you a holistic approach to pain treatment with modern alternatives to pain treatment
Call for your appointment NOWCall now
reviews about us
“Hi, my name is Dennis. My name is Antonina. And we are professional dancers. We are two-time US national champions, well championship finalists and you might know us from the hit TV show World of Dance on NBC. As professional dancers, we constantly use our bodies. That’s why it’s so important for us to stay healthy and recover from injuries very quickly. Whenever we get injured, we always turn to doctor Arkady Lipnitski. He is absolutely the best. He is a true professional and he is an expert in his field. Doctor Arkady Lipnitski always helps us very quickly. He gets us back into the game in no time. We are so grateful to him and we highly recommend his services.”
Dennis and Antonina
“Hi, my name is Aviva Ronnie. I am a yoga teacher and Taichi teacher. And I had a left shoulder frozen shoulder is going downhill and find this beautiful Rebalance and just met up for four sessions and now I can do this. And you came from where? I searched online, came all the way from Costa Rica. New York City, it’s awesome. All the way to New York City and wish I can stay longer and I will be 100% if I stay another week but I’ll work on. And it’s just reprogramming of my mind with a muscle and shoulder. It’s… I would take away a lot. Thank you, doctor. Anytime. Thank you.”
“So, what brought you to physical therapy? I had an accident a couple of months ago and I had elbow surgery. So, after one month of stabilization of my elbow, I need physical therapy for some period of time. That’s the reason I’m here. Have you made improvements since coming to our office? Yes, definitely. When I was in here actually my elbow was about 90 degrees. And obviously, you can see I can open it almost fully. Thet’s awesome. And would you recommend our office to others? Definitely. 100 percent. I’m working with Vic, he is the most knowledgeable therapist and a great person. I can recommend him. And the place is very nice, very helpful, very friendly. It’s everything is on time. Thank you.”
“Hi, my name is Brian. I’m treating a roll-torn rotator cuff with Vic here and Petey and I recommend this place to everybody because I’m feeling much better now.”