Your pelvis is the largest bone in your body and carries most of your weight. Your hips connect your pelvis to your legs. This allows for a wide range of motion. If you feel pain, stiffness or inflammation in your hips you should seek medical advice.
A physical therapist can perform tests on your hips to diagnose the problem and offer hip physical therapy that includes pain relief and corrective measures. Physical therapy treats both injuries and diseases.
In our Brooklyn physical therapy center, we can help reduce or eliminate your pain with massage, range of motion exercises, strengthening exercises, and other specialized therapy modalities.
- Heat before exercise or manipulation and ice afterward
- Shockwave therapy
- Spinal and joint manipulation
- Cupping therapy
- Laser therapy
- Functional exercise training with elastic bands and exercise balls
- Active release therapy
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial pain treatment
- Spinal decompression
- Strengthening hip muscles for support and balance
- Manual manipulation
- Yoga-like exercises
Contact TRI PT, and get rid of your hip pain today.